The Western Cape is gifted with countless locations that will bring the senses to wonder and allow you to become completely engrossed in their natural beauty. Adding Yogic Arts like meditation or elements of breathing and stretching, will take the senses to a whole new level. We will design and discuss a tailor-made experience for each individual or group; this includes pricing on a ‘per person’ bases. For couples and groups – we will work out pricing based on numbers and selection of experience.
We are committed to quality and professionalism;
This magnifies throughout our operations – we take every care to make sure the experience is all it can be and make certain the Yoga is authentic and designed to suit the guest. We will advise and discuss hiking trails, locations and content (Yoga, meditation, etc.) to make sure you will enjoy your experience in comfort and safety. If you have a location in mind not listed below, contact us to discuss and we will surely make a plan.
- Newlands Forest
- Kirstenbosch Gardens – entry fee, small groups.
- Signal Hill – full access
- Beach location (several locations – Clifton, Sea Point, etc)
- Wine estate (we have relationships with wine estates who allow us to conduct private Yoga – prearrangements very necessary)
- Special requests – if clients have a specific place, we will connect with the relevant location and negotiate arrangements.
- Some of Cape Town’s finest parks (Green Point, De Waal, etc)
We provide Yoga mats, blocks and a registered Yoga teacher (Yoga Alliance.org, minimum of 200hrs), as well as CPR & AED certified. Yoga experiences are designed specifically according to the guests’ wishes, and their numbers. We will create and calculate all costs according to location, the guests’ wishes, and their numbers.
No upcoming Experiences, but please keep checking in for updates.