Having established relationships with some of the Cape’s finest hotels, we offer elements of the Yogic Arts to their guests as well as their staff.
Our experience and expertise in the luxury hospitality industry has handed us the proficiency and an attention-to-detail attitude to provide a ‘Yoga Experience’ where they are guided safely and mindfully by a registered and internationally recognized instructor. An experience they will truly, never forget.
These are privately arranged Yogic sessions taking place either on or off-site. These sessions are tailor made to cater to the client’s wishes and can include, but not limited to, mindful movement; meditation/visualisation; breathing techniques; Yoga Nidra.
We provide mats, blocks, blankets and prepare the environment for the guests to feel confident that they are in good hands.
- Newlands Forest
- Kirstenbosch Gardens – entry fee, small groups.
- Signal Hill – full access
- Beach location (several locations – Clifton, Sea Point, etc)
- Wine estate (we have relationships with wine estates who allow us to conduct private Yoga – prearrangements very necessary)
- Special requests – if clients have a specific place, we will connect with the relevant location and negotiate arrangements.
- Some of Cape Town’s finest parks (Green Point, De Waal, etc)
- Experience Rates
We provide Yoga mats, blocks and a registered Yoga teacher (Yoga Alliance.org, minimum of 200hrs), as well as CPR & AED certified. Yoga experiences are designed specifically according to the guests’ wishes, and their numbers. We will create and calculate all costs according to location, the guests’ wishes, and their numbers.