If you spend a lot of your working day sitting or at a desk, it’s important to take some time to stretch.
- Improves focus and productivity
- Enhances posture and overall health
- Reduces fatigue and repetitive motion injuries
- Reduces stress and tension
- Increases energy and flexibility
- Creates space for deeper breathing, boosting memory
- Improves circulation
- Many more
To gain the above benefits, you only need to take a few minutes away from your work to come back feeling rejuvenated and ready to tackle your tasks.
Above is an example of a simple stretch you can do while still seated at your desk.
- Sit slightly forward on your chair, feet flat on the floor, legs at 90 degrees. Lengthen your spine. Relax your shoulders down your back.
- Reach your right arm straight out to the front. Point your fingers up, pressing through the palm of your hand.
- Reach your left arm straight out, placing it on palm side of your right hand,. Pressing only the fingers, not the entire hand. Remember to include the thumb.
- Gently pull back with your left hand, and press out with your right hand. Keep an even , firm pressure.
- Take 3-5 deep breaths here.
- Release by simply lowering both hands and arms down.
- Repeat on the other side.
Get in touch to organize your complimentary intro session. [email protected]